This delicious vegan cake is a yummy and easy way to seduce your friends.
For 2 small cakes
WHAT YOU NEED
- 150 gr oat flakes flour
- 50 gr almonds flour
- 30 + 15 ml maple syrup
- 30 + 15 ml coconut oil
- 6 dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 + 1 pc salt
- 100 gr chopped chocolate
- 100 ml oat milk
- 200 gr (dry weighed) soaked cashews
- 200 gr raspberries
WHAT TO DO
- Blend dates soaked with maple syrup, coconut oil and a pinch of salt.
- Put in a bowl the two flours, salt and mix them with the dates’ cream and stretch the base obtained into 2 pan of 10 cm in diameter; put in the refrigerator to cool.
- Heat up oat milk then add it to the chopped chocolate and mix until you get a cream.
- Put into a powerful blender soaked cashews, maple syrup, coconut oil, a pinch of salt and the chocolate cream and blend them toghether until obtaining a dense and homogeneous cream.
- Take the base out of the fridge, fill it with chocolate cream and garnish it with raspberries.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
Roberta Sannazzaro Autore
My name is Roberta and I’m the food stylist, recipe creator, photographer and writer for tasteandsoul.it. My passion is to be creative in cooking healthy vegan food, for a sustainable life, respecting all living beings.