This delicious vegan cake is a yummy and easy way to seduce your friends.
For 2 small cakes
WHAT YOU NEED
- 150 gr oat flakes flour
- 50 gr almonds flour
- 30 + 15 ml maple syrup
- 30 + 15 ml coconut oil
- 6 dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 + 1 pc salt
- 100 gr chopped chocolate
- 100 ml oat milk
- 200 gr (dry weighed) soaked cashews
- 200 gr raspberries
WHAT TO DO
- Blend dates soaked with maple syrup, coconut oil and a pinch of salt.
- Put in a bowl the two flours, salt and mix them with the dates’ cream and stretch the base obtained into 2 pan of 10 cm in diameter; put in the refrigerator to cool.
- Heat up oat milk then add it to the chopped chocolate and mix until you get a cream.
- Put into a powerful blender soaked cashews, maple syrup, coconut oil, a pinch of salt and the chocolate cream and blend them toghether until obtaining a dense and homogeneous cream.
- Take the base out of the fridge, fill it with chocolate cream and garnish it with raspberries.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.